- JSC Eurointegracijos projektai
- CEO (till 2014 November), Business development director (from 2014 November)
- ◆Line of business
- Consulting activities:
- Strategy consulting
- Project management
- Social and market researches
- IT tools for management
Company mainly concentrates in 3 areas: strategy consulting, project management and quality management.
- ◆Intentions in Japan
- Expand consulting practices in Japan. Provide best export solutions for Baltic countries (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) for exporting goods and services to Japan.
- ◆Summary of work experience
- More than 10 years experience in senior management
More than 10 years experience in the consulting market
More than 7 years experience in project management
- ◆Skills / Qualifications
- Project management professional (PMP)
Project management – Scrum Master
About your Internship
- ◆Desired industry
- - Conglomerates;
- Management services, consulting.
- ◆Objective / Desired job type
- - Project manager;
- Business analyst;
- Market researcher.
- My name is Simas Lubauskas. I am the CEO (since 2014 November – business development director) in strategy consulting company JSC Eurointegracijos projektai (EIP). Our company employs more than 50 business and market research consultants. I have been engaged in consulting activities and project management since 2002. I am certified as a project management professional, PMP since 2011.
Professionally, I have more than 10 years experience in senior management. I have managed consulting, engineering, and investment companies in Lithuania.
Since my school years I have always been engaged in activities, trying to push the limits, implementing big projects and achieving targeted goals.