- Communications Manager
- Aerospace, Defense, Security and Transportation
- ◆Line of business
- Avionics, Space, Secure Communications and Information and Systems, Defence Mission Systems, Ground Transportation Systems, Land and Air Systems.
- ◆Intentions in Japan
- To be an active and recognized partner for the development and maintenance of infrastructures in Japan and to cooperate with Japanese companies in the export market.
- ◆Summary of work experience
- In my current role at Thales, as Communications Manager, I am responsible for the communications plan, implementation and definition of the communications strategy and annual budget.
I have a track record in marketing and communications in both the product and corporate arena. Here are a few highlights:
- Managing C-level relations;
- Developing marketing and sales documentation supporting commercial and business development objectives;
- Leading employee engagement events and initiatives;
- Developing corporate and product images;
- Managing relations and actions with press agencies.
- ◆Skills / Qualifications
- Multi-task person who is dynamic. Ability to run projects in a fast moving environment at a global level.
About your Internship
- ◆Desired industry
- Transportation or defence, consultancy.
- ◆Objective / Desired job type
- - Gain an understanding of Japanese business culture and get local experience;
- Acquire practical knowledge to successfully expand business in the Japanese market. Gain an understanding of the Asian market and Japan’s position within.
- My work in Marketing and Communications reflects my motivation to try to help and make a difference in people’s life, in business and in various markets.
I had the opportunity to enrich my educational background and develop my business skills by working not only in Portugal but also in Barcelona, England and Singapore.