- Santander Group
- ◆Line of business
- ◆Intentions in Japan
- Further development of the business activities in Japan currently provided by the Tokyo Representative Office of the Santander Group.
- ◆Summary of work experience
- Experienced professional with nine years experience in different business areas of the banking sector and highly developed skills in logical thinking, reasoning and problem solving and project management. Responsible for the implementation of the Santander Universidades Programme in Poland. Participant in the Leaders of the Future program managed by Bank Zachodni WBK (Santander Group) for employees with the highest leadership potential.
- ◆Skills / Qualifications
- Postgraduate studies in Project Management and Psychology in Business. Ability to propose and implement business and process optimizations and to work as an effective and engaged team member. Advanced management skills, good communication skills at all levels of an organization, presentations’ skills and can share ideas and recommendations efficiently.
English – advanced level, CAE certificate, TOEFL iBT 96
Spanish – CEFR B1 level (Intermediate)
Polish – native
Japanese – in development
About your Internship
- ◆Desired industry
- ◆Objective / Desired job type