- Ybarra Group
- Export Area Manager
- ◆Line of business
- Since 1842, Ybarra has been synonymous with quality, experience and innovation. At Grupo Ybarra Alimentación, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products. Located in the region of Andalusia (Spain), we select the best raw ingredients from the area to make our high-quality products.
We export to the world our philosophy of life regarding food, highlighting the renowned Mediterranean diet, which is based on extra virgin olive oil, perfect for maintaining a healthy and balanced diet. We specialise in producing a full range of oils, vinegars, olives, mayonnaise and sauces. We have modern and spacious laboratories for quality control and analysis, and we are committed to innovation by researching new products to suit our customers’ needs, while adapting to new lifestyles. In Spain, and in a growing number of countries, Ybarra is one of the leading names in the food sector.
- ◆Intentions in Japan
- Identifying the unsatisfied demands or market niches in Japan. To know what products are currently offered in the Japanese market and to position ourselves against our competitors. In this way, we will be able to adapt our strategy and products to their needs and then, strengthen the relationship with our current importers, find new distributors.
- ◆Summary of work experience
- Apart from previous positions in different branches of advertising, four years working in international sales with customers in more than 80 countries around the world.
- ◆Skills / Qualifications
- Master’s degree in International Business Operations
About your Internship
- ◆Desired industry
- ◆Objective / Desired job type
- Sales or purchasing