Almudena VIDAL BEA
- Opera Global Business
- Country Manager
- ◆Line of business
- To support private and public companies and institutions in the international market and international promotion.
- ◆Intentions in Japan
- Provide access to the market in Japan for the private companies and international institutions my company already represents. Further, to expand our portfolio of Japanese companies and support them to penetrate the international market.
- ◆Summary of work experience
- Country Manager in South Korea for two years with Opera Global Business.
- ◆Skills / Qualifications
- Hard-worker, organized, responsible, team worker and motivator.
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Korean (beginner).
About your Internship
- ◆Desired industry
- Any sector
- ◆Objective / Desired job type
- Area Manager in the Exportation Department (Europe or Latin America areas).
- As a consultant I have a lot of experience in different sectors such us cosmetics, fashion, food, IT, electronics, construction, medical equipment and public/private tenders. During my last years I was the country manager of an office in Seoul (South Korea) with four local people, all of them under my responsibility. I was the responsible for entering the Korean market and initiating projects at important institutions such as KOTRA, KITA or KOIMA. We also supported foreign private companies to penetrate the Korean market (as well as other international markets) and Korean companies to expand their market abroad. Now my objective is to create the same business in Japan for my company Opera Global Business.